So what made this new show different from the existing reality competitions like American Idol? Let me point the items:
1. The audition took place in a traveling dance dome.
2. The host is male and Australian.
3. There's no age limit for the contestants.
4. Judges are all experts. Paula Adbul, Kimberly Wyatt (founding member of the Pussycat Dolls) and Travis Payne (choreographer of Michael Jackson’s This Is It).
5. The grand prize is $500,000!
I need to watch the premiere episode of Live To Dance!
If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.